Power and deliver your hybrid events at scale with one integrated platform
Build powerful physical and virtual connections through targeted business engagement, live streaming workshops, in-person and virtual showcases and matchmakers, interactive exhibitor booths, marketplaces, and more!
Hybrid event technology solution for any type of event
A unified platform for all your physical and virtual events! Virtual Fusions enables you to manage, market, deliver and analyze any type of event on location and online.
Plan and deliver small to large-scale complex virtual conferences with ease. Conduct plenary sessions, workshops, exhibit halls, virtual malls, showcases, matchmakers, casual networking, awards ceremonies and much more.
Engage attendees and bring in leads for your exhibitors. Prove the value of your trade shows with booth analytics and interactive call to actions in each booth.
Generate new revenue streams in the online marketplace and mall through fixed price and bid by auction products. Create and categorize stores for easy navigation. Payment integration included!
Bring in targeted leads by connecting attendees through cutting-edge one-to-one or one-to-many virtual matchmaking. Support intelligent corporate decision-making directly impacting the bottom line for everyone involved.
Empower attendees with their very own virtual office! A professional space attendees can brand as their own to have virtual meetings, book appointments, connect with other attendees and build their business.
Highly Customizable Virtual Interface
Cloud-based and accessible anytime, anywhere — your virtual environment can be branded to your organization and offer a highly customizable online experience to your visitors.
- Easy to create drag-and-drop customizable landing pages for event information, promotion and registration
- Event organizers can pick from a variety of customizable room templates and brand them with custom images, sponsor logos, video and more
- Rooms can include images of real people from your organization to provide a branded experience like no other
- Have a room idea in mind? Let us know and we can make it happen!
Powerful Administrative Tools with
Event organizers can create events, assign templates, brand the environment, view advanced analytics, access controls and permissions, deploy follow up emails and much more.
- Simplified event setup process that guides organizers to follow a step-by-step approach making sure nothing gets overlooked
- Key features such as bulk attendee upload empowers you to get your virtual event live in hours rather than weeks
- Customizable email templates make follow-up and notifications a breeze
- Browser-based platform enables you to make changes in real-time, even in a live environment, unlike other platforms that ask to freeze production weeks before the event goes live
Interactive Exhibitor Booths and Vibrant Trade Shows
Virtual booths serve as an information kiosk where attendees can view corporate videos, informational banners, browse products in the built-in carousal, download or upload documents, take part in giveaways, and more.
- Booths can be fully customized using attractive templates available in a variety of designs and sizes ranging from small, medium to large
- Organizers can assign booths of their choice to specific tickets, packages and sponsorship plans they want attendees to purchase
- Attendees can initiate a text or video chat or directly book a meeting with the booth rep via the built-in appointment calendar
- Exhibitors can showcase their product photos, corporate video, social links, brochures, and more
- Booths are displayed in a customized exhibitor hall and can also be categorized by type and industry
Engaging Meeting and Presentation Rooms
Next, let's take a look at the different rooms and features available to attendees.
- In the auditorium or workshop room, attendees can attend live sessions or watch pre-recorded webcasts on demand.
- All presentations can include audio, video, slides, screen sharing and recording, and multiple presentations can be held simultaneously in different rooms.
- The Showcase room is great for individual attendees to present to a panel of viewers, and the Matchmaker works very well for virtual procurement presentations.
See What People Are Saying...
"We have worked with the Virtual Fusions team for our last three B2B Virtual Events. Virtual Fusions has gone above and beyone to provide efficient and precise support for our latest events. They have responded to our issues in a timely manner and have resolved any issues that have come to light. We were able to provide a rewarding experience to our members and for that we thank Virtual Fusions"